Job in Bahrain
Other locations: Various Cities / Resorts
Posted by Marmaris Recruitment
Full Time position (Ref. #0316)
Listed on 2019-12-01
Entry Level Hospitality, Food Beverage, Hospitality and Tourism, Hospitality Internship
Job Description & How to Apply BelowBahrain: Internships Available:
Internships Available: Hostess/ Waitress/ Kitchen staff (PAID Hospitality Internships in Bahrain)
DURATION: 6 months internship program builds a solid career foundation.
QUALITY: Our Employers are top Restaurants in Bahrain, from which our interns will get exclusive working experience.
SUPPORT: We will support you during your internship program and be in contact with your employer: from picking you up from the airport, finding accommodations, introducing to your work place till your return to the home country.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR INTERNSHIP:
Young people with or without working experience, who are opened for new challenges in their life and want to take part in internship program abroad.
Hotel / Restaurant / Hospitality (Hostess/ Waitress/ Kitchen staff)
• Work and residence permit paid by employer
• 5-6 working days a week and for working hours in between 8 to 10 a day.
• 300 USD/ month tips service charge
• Accommodation is provided
• Duty meals
• Program fees
• Airtickets to Kingdom of Bahrain
• Medical check, insurance
• Age 20 – 25 years
• Speak conversational English
• Have a clean criminal record
• Be healthy and able to pass a drug test (if required by the Host Company)
The cost of the program: 6 months – 500$
• Pre-departure orientation training
• Airport pickup and transport to accommodation
• Orientation training at the internship location
• Meals at staff canteen
• Use of employer facilities like internet or laundry
• Reference letter and certification at the end of the internship
Registration with Marmaris Recruitment requires a yearly membership payment explained below:
As a candidate, if you wish to fully use our agency services with Marmaris Recruitment you have the option to register with us.
– A profile that is viewable by employers when searching our CV bank (Public Profile as opposed to a hidden profile)
– To be added onto our exclusive members only mailing list
– To receive email support from us
– For the agency to apply for the positions that you are interested in on your behalf, request feedback, follow up applications, arrange interviews and confirm placements
– Help with creating a professional CV
The employers that we work with only recruit staff that are serious about taking on work overseas and we find that our registered members are just that – serious about working overseas.
In Turkey and beyond we are unable to deduct agency fees from your monthly wages as they are lower than they are in the UK, Europe or America, so we have to work a little differently to agencies inside the EU. As a candidate, to become fully registered with Marmaris Recruitment to use our agency support services, you need to register with us.
The cost to register is only:
– £39.99 Great British Pounds or the equivalent of your preferred currency, per year that you wish to be on our books (you can unsubscribe at any time). This membership includes Mystery Shopper visits.
Required Language Skills:
- English – Very good
Contact Name: Marmaris Recruitment